Business networking meetings 7am for 7.15am, contact the secretary for an invitation. Join us for breakfast at the Little Silver Hotel in St Michaels.
NEW special membership rate for young businesses, contact us to find out more
Wealden Business Group (WBG) is probably the best business networking available in the Weald of Kent, especially in Tenterden. It is:
- good value for money: £150 per year subscription and £36 per month meeting fees – which include a cooked breakfast (or cereal/fruit alternative) – for young businesses (less than two years’ trading), there is (for the first year of membership) no subscription and the meeting fees are discounted to £20 per month
- interesting: we have a range of thought-provoking speakers present to us at our meetings and receive great advice and tips on a number of business topics from speakers and members alike
- both frequent and regular: every Wednesday morning for breakfast at the Little Silver Country Hotel in St Michaels, Tenterden, enabling members to build strong, lasting relationships with each other
- varied: as well as the breakfast networking, there is a range of other activities, from a Book Club to a Supper Club and including Awaydays and workshops
- controlled by the members: the members directly elect the officers and management committee who work as volunteers for the benefit of the group and no bigger organisation
- locally-focused: concentrating on the Weald of Kent
- exclusive: once a business classification (eg, a plumber) is filled, no competitor may join without the existing member’s agreement
- effective: a lot of work is referred between members, but not nominal work to comply with targets, instead real work from good referrers who trust their colleagues
- enjoyable: meetings are friendly and informal – come along to one as a guest and find out
The invitation to attend as a guest is genuine: simply contact the Secretary to agree when you will attend, and you can have breakfast on us while you decide whether we are right for each other.
Full details are available on our website. Or feel free to contact the Secretary with any questions you may have:
Tel: 01580 767117