Every Friday in Market Square, Tenterden. No market Friday 31 Dec in Market Square however, Browns Bread is expected to be at the entrance to Market Square as normal. Back to normal next Friday 7th January.
The fruit and veg stall is open from about 7am until 2pm (some stalls are from 7.30am, the bread stall from 8am). The following stalls are normally present:
- Fruit and veg stall, eggs, apple juice (Stephen and Thereza Moore, SJ Fruits 07766 316155 www.twitter.com/sjfruits) Come & shop for your fresh fruit & vegetables at the outdoor market. A huge selection of local & exotic fresh produce, range of dried fruits, nuts, free range duck & chicken eggs, local honey, local apple juice, a range of pickles, sacks of potatoes and much more! Stock up on the freshest, tastiest produce which lasts a week or more with ease, competitive prices, social distancing measures in place. We take cash or card payments
- Bread, pastries and cake stall (Brown Bread, Unit 11c, Dunsteads Farm, Trueloves Lane, Ingatestone, Essex CM4 0NJ, Tel: 01277 354396 / 01277 353711)
- Seafood, fresh & smoked fish, an amazing selection of freshly caught fish and seafood (Seafood, 71 Western Road, Bexhill on Sea TN40 1DT, Tel: 01424 219096)
- Cheese, Dutch artisan cheese and accompaniments
- Olives, nuts, Greek pastries
- Plants, shrubs & flowers
- Kin Coffee, Speciality Coffee, Coffee beans, ground coffee, hand roasted, Staplehurst
- Mr Vikkis Award Winning Hot Sauce, Chutney & Pickles
A selection of small independent businesses offering a large range of high quality produce to suite every taste and budget.
Businesses also in Market Square: Savannah Coffee Shop (serving breakfast, light snacks, lunches and more, wines and beer), Farm Butcher (meat from own and local farms)
Location: Cellars Market Square next to Majestic Wine Store at the entrance to Waitrose car park. From the High Street we are behind Savannahs Coffee Shop & M&Co
If you are interested in a stall in Market Square or want to know more, please contact Pierre Edmonds on 07770 500251