COVID UPDATE, Jan 2021. Open 7am - 1pm, cash or card/ contactless payments. Every Friday.
Every Friday in Market Square, Tenterden, the following stalls are normally present:
The fruit and veg stall is open from about 7am until 2pm (some stalls are from 7.30am, the bread stall from 8am)
- Fruit and veg stall, eggs, apple juice (Stephen and Thereza Moore, SJ Fruits 07766 316155 www.twitter.com/sjfruits)
- Bread, pastries and cake stall (Brown Bread, Unit 11c, Dunsteads Farm, Trueloves Lane, Ingatestone, Essex CM4 0NJ, Tel: 01277 354396 / 01277 353711)
- Seafood, fresh & smoked fish, an amazing selection of freshly caught fish and seafood (Seafood, 71 Western Road, Bexhill on Sea TN40 1DT, Tel: 01424 219096)
- Zero Waste on Wheels, refill your bottles/buy a bottle to refill: Laundry detergent, washing up liquid, fabric conditioner, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, handwash, sanitiser, surface cleaner, toilet cleaner, window & glass, hard water rinse aid, dishwasher powder & more. Attends every two weeks
- Olives, nuts, Greek pastries (not every week)
- Jams and Chutney (not every week)
- Plants, shrubs & flowers
- Barbara from Felicity Fudge (Felicity is her daughter's name!). Barbara has the most delicious fudge - ginger, salted caramel, clotted cream, chocolate brownie, rum & raisin, & lots more.
Some stalls from 7am (the bread stall normally from 8am onwards). A selection of small independent businesses offering a large range of high quality produce to suite every taste and budget.
Businesses also in Market Square: Savannah Coffee Shop (serving breakfast, light snacks, lunches and more, wines and beer), Farm Butcher (meat from own and local farms)
Location: Cellars Market Square next to Majestic Wine Store at the entrance to Waitrose car park. From the High Street we are behind Savannahs Coffee Shop & M&Co
If you are interested in a stall in Market Square or want to know more, please contact Pierre Edmonds on 07770 500251