Halloween fear and fun at the Rare Breeds Centre in Woodchurch
Saturday 21st to Sunday 29th October 2017, 10am-5.30pm
Things are about to get a little spooky on the farm! We dare you join us at the Rare Breeds Centre for a Half Term Week filled with Ghosts, Ghouls and of course a whole lot of fearsome fun! There are lots of Halloween activities for everyone including:
- Collect a Tasty Treat when you Dare to Complete The Spooks Trail
- Come along meet Vunderbar the Wizard, who will be in the Discovery room telling spooky stories and singing scary songs (Mon – Fri)
- Cauldron Cookery Courses for Kids with Effel Fartwaffer (Weekends)
- Wiley Wolf Productions presents ‘Pirate Island’, a Swashbuckling Adventure for all!
- Are you brave enough to join in ‘The Devil's Pig Race’?
- Get a fearsome face paint by our very own Jax face painter (at a small extra cost)
- Fancy Dress Competition – Best Freaky Halloween Outfit Wins a Prize (Adults Only)
- Look out for our Halloween characters around the farm
- Plus (for those who are not too keen on Halloween) all the usual fun of the farm, friendly animals and Big Red Trailer Rides.
We love everyone to dress up in their most scary costume and there will be a daily fancy dress competition just before The Devil’s Pig Race only for the kids!