Gill Bridgestock Metal Artist
Beginners Metal Course
£65 per class
Do you want to learn a new skill and make some lovely pieces for friends and family or maybe get Christmas sorted with a thoughtful gift or perhaps a birthday present made by you? Workshops every Friday morning, includes the use of all tools, equipment and metals you'll need for the workshop. Guaranteed fun with amazing results to feel proud of.
Every Friday Morning
Make a Copper Leaf Sculpture 25th September 9.30 - 12.30
Make a Stunning Pewter Cuff 2nd October 9.30-12.30
Make Pewter Napkin Rings 9th October 9.30-12.30
Make a Sweet Copper Bowl 16th October 9.30-12.30
Make an Autumnal Wreath 23rd October 9.30-12.30
The Cowshed Workshop, Reader's Bridge Rd, St Michaels, Tenterden
- Discover how to manipulate metal into amazing organic shapes
- Learn how to colour copper and make the piece sing!
- Make stunning jewellery using a relatively new hammering technique known as fold forming
- Learn to sink copper and make a beautiful small bowl
- Make seasonal wreaths with metal leaves