Christmas Tree Recycling - Pilgrims Hospices
Saturday 11 January 2020
Doorstep collections of real Christmas trees from anywhere in the Ashford Borough area, in return for your chosen donation. Register and donate online at: https://www.pilgrimshospices.org/event/christmas-tree-recycling/
or phone: 01233 504111 by midnight on Sunday 5 January. Last year over 1,250 real Christmas trees were picked up and recycled by Pilgrims Hospices raising over £20,000 for your local hospice charity.
Each year Pilgrims Hospices needs to raise £11 million through voluntary donations in order to continue providing end of life care and support to local people, their friends, families and carers, completely free of charge.
This Christmas your fundraising could pay for:
- £10 a patient’s Christmas dinner
- £15 essential nursing supplies
- £20 a physiotherapy session to help patients stay active and enjoy festive games with their family on Christmas day
- £50 a Christmas tree to decorate our hospice family rooms
- £100 a therapy session for a child coping with the loss of a loved one over the festive season
By making a donation as part of our Christmas Tree Recycling scheme, you are helping to make our care possible.
Proudly sponsored by: Ashford Borough Council