November Privilege Card Specials at the Lemon Tree
- A Bowl of Home-made Soup for Just £1: Monday - Friday during November we are offering a piping hot bowl of Home-made Soup with Crusty Bread for just £1.00 when you buy any main course choosing from either the "informal" or Lemon Tree" favourite main courses.
- Afternoon Tea BOGOF: Every Day from 2.30pm we are offering a Buy One Get One Free on all set afternoon Teas. Choose from a simple Kentish Cream Tea, a sweet and savoury High Tea or our Classic 3 tiered De-Luxe Afternoon Tea
- Friday, 22nd November - Late Night Shopping: Special Privilege Club Members Late Night Shopping menu, served from 5pm - 8pm offers a choice of carefully chosen dishes to provide a 2 or 3 course menu. Your Privilege Club member discount applies to the whole bill, with 2 Courses just £17.50, or 3 courses £21.50.
- Christmas Fayre Menus: Christmas Lunch and Dinner menus are now available, offering a choice of dishes to create your own 2 or 3 course festive menu. The menus are served every day from Monday 2nd to Friday 20th December.
- Show your Privilege Card when asking for the bill to get your 10% discount
The Lemon Tree Restaurant in Tenterden is housed in a 14th century heavily timbered former Wealden Hall House, reputedly visited by King Henry VIII. Open every day, this traditional English restaurant offers unashamedly great British ‘comfort’ food.
Full English breakfasts with great local sausages, lunchtime favourites such as homemade steak and ale pie using the local ‘Spitfire’ ale, liver and bacon with fluffy leek and onion mash, and a hot dessert of the day to ‘die’ for, make the Lemon Tree Restaurant in Tenterden a must!
No visit to Tenterden would be complete without a Kentish cream tea at the Lemon Tree. We bake our scones fresh every day, using award winning strawberry preserve, whilst our cakes, bakes and delicious desserts are homemade. Crispy crumpets, hot buttered toasted tea cakes and smoked salmon finger sandwiches, complete your quest for a deluxe cream tea.
We use as much local produce as possible. Farm Butchers of Tenterden, make the best ‘Bangers’ for miles around, supply great hams for us to cook and sugar roast and tender English lamb and 28 day matured beef for our steaks. Our fruiterer from Biddenden, sources produce from the ‘Garden of England’ and we stock local cider from Biddenden Vineyards who also supply us with a beautiful fruity Ortega white wine.
The Lemon Tree Café and Restaurant Tenterden for breakfast, morning coffee, cakes, pastries, light bites served all day, lunches, afternoon teas, Kentish cream teas, desserts and drinks and wine. Group bookings, privilege club, outside catering, gluten free.