The Care Company, Tenterden
We are a well-established family owned and run business, providing personalised care at home to clients living in Tenterden and the surrounding villages.
Rated ‘Good’ in all areas by the Care Quality Commission on our last inspection (full report available online on our website or via www.cqc.org.uk), we provide reliable, flexible care tailored to your needs. Our aim is to enable you to remain living at home with increased safety, independence and dignity. You will be supported by a small team of our skilled and dedicated workforce, as well as by experienced coordinators and our Management Team.
We are able to arrange bespoke care packages ranging from half an hour to 24-hour care, as well as overnight cover and short-term packages of care.
Our range of services include:
- Support to get in and out of bed;
- Support with all personal hygiene tasks including washing, bathing, showering, shaving, getting dressed;
- Support with using the toilet/commode, continence care, catheter care;
- Support with medications;
- Support with making/changing bedding;
- Support in the kitchen including washing up, keeping the kitchen clean, taking bins out;
- Support with laundry & ironing;
- Support with light housework including keeping toilets/basins clean, hoovering and keeping floors clean;
- Assisting with maintaining social contact, attending clubs, day centres;
- Chaperone to appointments;
- Support with managing household bills and correspondence;
- Support with menu planning;
- Support with meal preparation
The Care Company provides all staff with training to enable them to work to a high standard, so you can rest assured you are in safe hands at all times. All staff have DBS checks and regular assessments of the quality of their work.
We also continue to provide all staff with full Personal Protective Equipment including facemasks, gloves and aprons, as well as access to COVID-19 testing and all staff are encouraged to take up vaccinations for both flu and COVID-19 (in line with current Government Guidelines).
We are now also able to offer external training on a range of areas in relation to Health and Social Care, including Emergency First Aid.
For more information, please call our Registered Manager, Karen Irving, or our Assistant Manager, Vicky McKinnon-Wilson.
Phone: 01580 762202; online at: www.carecompany.care