Tenterden Leisure Trust Bursary Scheme
Tenterden Leisure Centre
Latest deadline for applications 30 June 2021
APPLY >>> here
(the scheme is open annually, closing dates for each year 30th June)
Tenterden Leisure Centre Trust Bursary is a scheme of which provides funding for talented young sports people to contribute to the costs associated with their chosen sport.
- Have the potential to be selected for the county, region or national team in their sport.
- Live in or attend school in the following areas: Tenterden, St.Michaels, Smallhythe, Appledore, Bethersden, Biddenden, Bilsington, Egerton, High Halden, Kenardington, Little Chart, Newenden, Orlestone, Pluckley, Rolvenden, Rolvenden Layne, Ruckinge, Shadoxhurst, Woodchurch, Smarden, Stone, Warehorne, Wittersham.
- In full time education or under the age of 21.
- Supply details of their sporting achievements to date together with supporting documents.
- Provide details of any financial support currently provided or potentially available from other sources including Ashford Leisure Centre Trust.
- Must use Tenterden Leisure Centre facilities on a regular basis.