COVID UPDATE July 2020
“The Foodbank is still desperate for donations.
- Please be thoughtful when you shop and continue to donate to the FoodBank collection points. Desperately needed is long-life milk, tinned meats, tinned potatoes, coffee, tea and jam, and also washing machine gel pods. Also nappies and baby wipes.
- If you cannot donate food, please consider giving money to the Foodbank
Bank transfer please use the reference “Tenterden”
Bank Account Name: Family Food Bank
Bank Account Number: 23659130
Sort Code: 60-19-04
or by Cheque made payable to
Family Food Bank,
Unit 4, St John’s Court,
Ashford Business Park,
Ashford, Kent TN24 0SJ
(please use the reference "Tenterden")
Those in need of emergency food parcels which will keep an individual, couple or family in essential supplies for 5 days are required to present a voucher at the pick up point.
- Vouchers can be obtained from:
- Tenterden Vicarage : 01580 761591/ 07805 840493/ 07888 998874
- Tenterden Social Hub: 01580 762882
- Please telephone first to check availability and for information about collection of Foodboxes and personal hygiene products subject to availability.
Tenterden Food Bank - Tenterden Family Food Bank helping those in need. There are food donation points situated here:
- St Mildred's Church, Tenterden
- Waitrose Tenterden
- Tesco Tenterden
Non-perishable foodstuffs are always needed so please remember to drop a tin or a packet in when you are passing. Donated food is collected every week, sorted and packed into FoodBank boxes which are distributed to local families or individuals to provide emergency help for 5 days.
If you are in difficulty you may obtain a voucher for a food parcel in complete confidence from:
- Tenterden Vicarage
01580 761519 / 07805 840493 / 07888 998874
- Tenterden Social Hub 01580 762882
FAMILY FOOD BANK
Unit 4, St Johns Court, Ashford Business Park, Ashford, Kent, TN24 0SJ
Tel: 01233 500477