Tenterden Counselling Service (TCS) is a registered charity established over 30 years ago providing professional counselling services to support the mental well-being of those who live in Tenterden and the surrounding area.
Confidential counselling may help if you are:
- Suffering from depression or low moods, stress, anxiety or are finding life hard to cope with
- Lacking confidence or suffering from low self-esteem or loneliness
- Experiencing bereavement of any kind, maybe through death, or redundancy, or divorce or retirement
- Experiencing difficulties or issues around divorce, adoption, family members or the workplace
- Troubled by events or memories from the past, maybe having suffered abuse or other trauma which you are finding it difficult to talk about
Our clients may be referred to us by their GP, their employer or occupational health service or they may self refer. Fees
Each counselling session costs over £50 for us to provide so we look to our clients to make donations towards these costs. We do not make a profit from our services and will never turn away anyone who is unable to pay. Some clients will be able to donate more than others. Sessions
Counselling appointments are held in Tenterden or online.
TCS is a registered charity (No 292667) offering confidential counselling at an affordable cost. The service relies mainly on donations from clients and grants to pay for the running costs which include accommodation, administrative costs, full and proper training for our counsellors and ensuring the highest level of clinical supervision.