Tenterden & District National Trust Association
A friendly and lively organisation covering the Tenterden, Cranbrook and surrounding areas with approximately 360 members. We are not the National Trust but an independent organisation dedicated to ensuring that our members enjoy a wide variety of interesting events, talks, holidays, and enjoying a close relationship with the National Trust.
Our annual programmes include
- Meeting people of like minds and making new friends.
- Enjoying monthly lectures and talks by respected speakers on a wide variety of subjects ranging from the educational to the humorous. Held on 2nd Thursday of the month,
- Outings by coach to places of interest including Country Houses, Specialist Museums, Galleries, Theatre visits. Special events, mainly local, by car, mini-bus or easy walking.
- Tailored holidays including 3 or 4 day breaks to cruising.
- Annual Christmas Lunch, enjoying good fellowship, excellent food, wines and prizes.
- Thrice yearly quality newsletter, including views on recent events and details of forthcoming events, lectures and holidays.
We maintain excellent relationships with local National Trust properties and assist in small project funding.
If you would like more information, or to join, please contact our Membership Secretary, Mrs Ann Stevens
Guest speakers give lectures on the 2nd Thursday of every month except August and December. The January, February and March lectures are held in St Mildred’s Church Hall at 2.30pm, other lectures are held at Tenterden Junior School at 7.30pm.
You don't have to be a member of the National Trust to join.
Please see here for the Association lectures www.mytenterden.co.uk/Events/tenterden-district-national-trust-association-lectures-listing-331-10480.aspx
Mrs Ann Stevens
8 Beacon Walk
Tenterden TN30 6SF
Tel: 01580 764791