The Tenterden and District Angling and Preservation Association was founded in 1920. We are a local fishing club based in Kent and we are affiliated members of the K.F.C.A, the R.F.A. and the ANGLING TRUST.
We have a club water which we own and other lakes, ponds and stretches of river including access to some 12 miles of the river Rother via our affiliation with the R.F.A.
- Allington Pond: Our own lake near Woodchurch
- Manor Lake
- Bodiam - 1 mile stretch of the river Rother at Bodiam
- Newmill Pumping Station
- Hexden Channel (sheep pens)
- Potmans Heath Channel (sheep pens)
- Childrens Farm (Great Knelle Farm)
- The Dowels
- Figure of Eight
- Otter Channel
- Potmans Channel/Main River