Tenterden Amateur Boxing Club
Tom Roach says "Tenterden Boxing Club is a young and vibrant club who welcomes all comers through its doors. If you want to learn an age old craft and have a sense of belonging then this is the gym to come too. We pride ourselves on making a difference to our boxers lives, boxing can be life changing. So, if you feel you want to try it, then just make an appointment to come visit us and see what we are all about. Fitness is for life, fitness is for fun, fitness is for everyone until our day is done."
We are an ABA accredited amateur boxing club based in the heart of Tenterden Town. We currently hold classes twice a week. Our club has a friendly and relaxed environment and we encourage beginners and people of all abilities to come and try out our classes.
Shaun Akehurst 07815 155913
Every Tuesday and Thursday evening
6.30-7.30pm Juniors (ages 8-14)
7.30-9pm seniors (15+)
Also Sunday mornings
Aims & Objectives
1. To offer coaching & competitive opportunities in boxing
2. To promote the boxing club within the local community
3. To manage Tenterden Amateur Boxing club
4. To ensure a duty of care to all members of the club
5. To provide all its services in a way that is fair to everyone
6. To ensure that all present & future members receive fair & equal treatment
7. Training times are Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:00pm to 8:30pm