COVID UPDATE. Open Monday - Friday 10am-3pm (Saturday & Sunday closed)
- Mortgage payments: If you are worried about making your mortgage payments, we have made it possible for you to apply for a mortgage payment holiday online so you don’t need to call us.
- Overdrafts and credit cards: From 6 April, we will provide a £350 interest free overdraft buffer for three months. This means we will automatically waive interest on up to £350 of any agreed overdraft limit. From 30 March until 6 July, we will also remove fees for late payments and cash advances on our credit cards. Both measures will be applied automatically so you don’t need to do anything. If you find you need to borrow more money, we will, where possible, try to increase your overdraft or credit card limit.
- Access to savings: If you need to access any savings you hold in fixed rate bonds and ISAs, we won’t charge you a fee for doing so.
- Contactless payments: From 1 April, in coordination with other banks and the retail industry, we will increase the maximum payment for a contactless card from £30 to £45 to allow more purchases to be made without the need for physical contact.
We offer current accounts, savings, mortgages, loans, credit cards and much more.
• Current Accounts
• Savings - Including Isa's
• Unsecured Personal Loans
• Business Banking
• Credit Cards
• Financial Planning Services
• Counter Service
• Cash Withdrawals
• Make Deposits To Your Accounts
• Check Your Balance