Please see the update below from Public Health England for 30 June.
As of 9am on 30 June, there have been 9,426,631 tests, with 133,467 tests on 29 June. 312,654 people have tested positive. As of 5pm on 29 June, of those tested positive for coronavirus in the UK, across all settings, 43,730 have died.
· NHS test and trace stats for England 11 – 17 June published last week – you can access the data here
· Last week’s surveillance report saw an increase in the number of cumulative cases in some UTLAs, due to the inclusion of Pillar 2 data. The newly added Pillar 2 data relates to tests carried out by commercial laboratories, and include testing of critical and key workers in the NHS and across other sectors, as well as testing in care homes. This data represents a weekly snapshot of what will become a daily update to the regional dashboards, and when ready the publicly available dashboard. As this is a weekly snapshot, these figures will quickly become outdated.
· PHE publishes a weekly COVID-19 epidemiology surveillance summary which can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/weekly-covid-19-surveillance-report-published
· The PHE dashboard can be found here: https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/ Our daily reporting includes deaths that have occurred in all settings where there has been a positive COVID-19 test, including hospitals, care homes and the wider community. The report also includes case rates per 100,000 resident population at lower tier local authority level.
Information, advice and guidance
Marketing and communications materials
Two new radio advertisements are now available from the Campaign Resource Centre.
- Stay alert shielding guidance
Social media assets promoting the new shielding guidance are now available from the Campaign Resource Centre.
For info on the Stay Alert campaign, contact Cabinet Office at firstname.lastname@example.org