Plurenden Manor Farm
Direct from the farm to your doorstep
A family run dairy farm in Kent, offering milk direct from the farm via our on site farm shop or delivery to your door. You can place a one off order on our on-line shop or get in touch for regular orders or wholesale orders. Any queries please ring 01233 822084
HOW TO BUY
Plurenden Manor Farm Dairy Produce
- Direct from the farm at our farm shop. Open 7 days a week. Stocking all of our own dairy produce - whole, semi skimmed, skimmed milk & double cream - in addition to our own hens eggs, Kentish ice cream, sweet & savoury pies, chutneys, jams and seasonal vegetables. Bring change to purchase & leave your money in the tin
- Doorstep delivery service to businesses and households. For household deliveries we aim to have our produce on your doorstep by 8am. For businesses we can cater for orders of any size. Doorstep delivery available within 10 miles of the farm TN26 3JW
- Online shop, place your order online or email us via the "contact" button above
- Glass milk bottles!
PLURENDEN MANOR FARM
- Whole Milk It’s the creamiest of our milks and perfect for drinking, making hot chocolate, using in coffee, pouring on cereal, & cooking with.
- Semi Skimmed Milk The same milk as our whole milk, but a shade under 2% fat – good for pouring on your cereal & in your tea, as well as drinking ice cold.
- Skimmed Milk Still our award winning milk, but with pretty much all the fat removed – even so, it’s got just as much calcium as whole & semi skimmed so just the job for growing strong bones & under 1% fat.
- Mini Milk Using our whole milk, Plurenden ‘Mini Milk’ are perfect for milk shakes. Simply add a straw & quench your thirst!
- Double Cream Double cream this delicious could only come from contented cows that graze homegrown forage at their own pace. It’ll whip up into soft peaks, or pour it thickly from the pot and smother your pudding.
- Butter Our proper butter has a little bit of salt added for flavour. Perfect on hot toast with a cup of tea.
- Also free range eggs, potatoes, apple juice, milkshakes, honey, local cheese, orange juice, jam & marmalade, Morghew rapeseed oil, Pluckley tea, bread, and lots more too including lacto-free milk, soya milk, almond milk, goats milk
Pedigree Plurenden Manor Holstein Friesians - black and whites and red and whites and Dutch Fleckveihs