Bespoke catering throughout Kent and East Sussex. Based in Tenterden, Passionate Food provides delicious food with a first class service to clients for all types of occasions.
Since founding the business in 2009 I have built a strong reputation for my home-cooked food and friendly, efficient service. I use the best quality ingredients, locally sourced where possible and will work with you to devise a menu that suits your event and budget.
You can be sure of my full and personal attention to every aspect of your event. I can also co-ordinate the hire of china, glassware, cutlery, marquees, tables, chairs, ovens, and fridges if needed. My dedicated team of helpers are fully trained in food hygiene practice and offer excellent customer service.
Please contact me to discuss your catering requirements.
- Celebrations: birthdays, anniversaries, christenings, engagements
- Weddings: I specialise in smaller, select weddings, especially ‘second-time around’ ones
- Canapé Parties: Canapés are perfect to serve at drinks parties. Bite-sized pieces of beautifully assembled ingredients will delight and impress
- Dinner Parties: I can provide a full dinner party for you or, should you just need a little extra help, maybe just a spectacular dessert or selection of pre-dinner canapés
- Individual Dishes: For local (to Tenterden) clients, or those wishing to collect, I can prepare and supply individual dishes – desserts, oven-ready meals etc.
- Funerals: I am very aware of what a difficult time it can be when organising a funeral. There is so much to do in such a short space of time; I can take some of the pressure off you by organising the catering.