COVID UPDATE. All classes are now online (Zoom video conferencing) for the foreseeable future.
Due to Coronavirus (Covid 19), all classes will be online for the foreseeable future. This means that numbers aren’t limited by the size of the studio. You can join in wherever you live - Tenterden, Scotland, Australia or Timbuktoo! If you would like to join an online class, please contact me for details: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
, or text me on 07771 601986
Many of my existing Yogis are coming 2-3 times a week during lockdown. Almost everyone buys a package of classes (£80 for 10 or £45 for 5). During the lockdown, if anyone comes more than once a week, their additional classes that week are just £5 each
I run classes throughout the week - daytime, evenings, and Saturday mornings.
- Monday - 4.00pm (Vinyasa Flow - intermediate level, with Ashtanga yoga on the first Monday of each month)
- Monday - 6.30pm (Vinyasa Flow - basic to intermediate level)
- Tuesday - 7.00am (Dynamic Vinyasa Flow - intermediate level)
- Thursday - 5.00pm (Vinyasa Flow intermediate level, with Ashtanga yoga on the third Thursday of each month)
- Thursday - 7.30pm (Yin Yoga - a gentle class suitable for both beginners and experienced yogis)
- Friday - 9.30am (Vinyasa Flow - basic to intermediate level)
- Saturday - 8.30am (Ashtanga or Power Flow - intermediate / advanced level)
- Saturday - 10.30am (Vinyasa Flow - intermediate level)
All classes last for 1 hour.
Classes are priced at £10 on a ‘pay-as-you-go’ basis. Alternatively classes can be prepaid for a discounted price: £80 for 10 classes or £45 for 5 classes (classes do not need to be consecutive, so there is no time limit for pre-paid classes). To book your place, please text me on 07771 601986. Places are limited, so make a reservation to guarantee your place at your chosen class. You will need to pre-book your space for online classes. Private classes on a one-to-one basis can be arranged. Please contact me for details