Old Dairy Brewery
Tenterden Station Yard, Tenterden
The Old Dairy Brewery, started in 2009, is just moments from the High Street in Tenterden (just behind the KESR railway/Tenterden Town Station). We brew our beers with Kentish hops grown just 3 miles from our brewery.
- Brewery Tours https://www.mytenterden.co.uk/events/old-dairy-brewery-tours-listing-687-91551.aspx
- Taproom open seven days a week >>> times/days here. Old Dairy Brewery branded beers & craft beers, beer garden, comfy sofas and bar stools, Street Food Trucks at the Brewery every Friday and Saturday evenings - can vary each week as to which delicious food truck will be at the brewery from Morrettos BBQ Italian Food Truck, pizzas, tacos, Thai and curries - see here for more info https://www.mytenterden.co.uk/events/old-dairy-brewery-taproom-open-listing-656-86241.aspx.
- Food at the Old Dairy Brewery Taproom. Pork Pies & Scotch Eggs (Black Pudding, Chilli or Plain) served with The Wooden Spoon Co Tomato Chutney, Curry Mayo or Piccalilli for £4 each.
- Hampers available to purchase from the Taproom - Standard and Deluxe
- Brewery Shop Open every day for the purchase of beers https://www.mytenterden.co.uk/events/old-dairy-brewery-taproom-open-listing-656-86241.aspx
- Range of traditional Old Dairy Brewery branded beers & craft beers for sale at the Taproom shop
- Ales & Rails Group Tours - Minimum group size: 15 people. Available April - October when trains run (weekdays only). On arrival at Tenterden Station at 11.30, you'll start your tour with a 45 minute Talk & Tasting Session at the Old Dairy Brewery in the comfort of the cosy Taproom. Then take the 1.15pm steam departure where, if you opt for it, you will be served a delicious ploughmans lunch while travelling through the beautiful Rother valley. The relaxing return journey takes approximately two hours, which includes a brief stop at the pretty station of Bodiam, part of the former Guinness hop growing region, arriving back at Tenterden Town station at approximately 3.10pm, see more >>> here
- Cycle Tour Packages with Wider Experience (see below)
Our Tours are at 10.30 am - book online to check dates and availability. Please turn up at the Brewery Taproom 5 minutes before the start of your tour. Sensible footwear is recommended and warm clothing in the winter months! Cost: £15.00 per person. Brewery Tours MUST be pre-booked via our new online Booking System - just choose your date below and pay online! https://olddairybrewery.com/brewery-tours
CYCLING TOURS, ADVENTURES & TRAINING
The Old Dairy Brewery and The Wider Experience have joined forces to offer cycle tour packages. Combine a trip to Brewery with a cycle tour of the Garden of England. Choose from either a guided tour or a self led tour, you can bring your own bike or hire one, along with your equipment from The Wider Experience. Both Experiences include a Flight of Beer and a pie/scotch egg at the Old Dairy Brewery Taproom, either at the start or end of your cycle ride and for the under 18's a soft drink!
- Bicycle and E-bike hire
- Equipment Hire (helmets, bags, lights hi-vis etc)
- Cycle breakdown & repair service
- Bicycle and passenger drop oﬀ /pick up service back to accommodation
- Shop and drop service where you can buy local produce and have it picked up and returned to your accommodation
- self led to guided tours, special occasions or family days out, we cater for all types of adventures