Promote your Business on My Tenterden. Featured listings start from only £100 per year. Please ask about our reduced costs for brand new businesses and very small clubs/groups which are largely community based. Community listings are offered free of charge.
This website (& the business & community listings), various social media channels, and email newsletter are run by Sue Ferguson, and Simon Williams from WillCreate, with their own money to provide a service to local businesses and the community, and is designed to cover its costs only which are fairly significant. We hope you agree with us that this is a fantastic service to the community and can only run with support from local businesses. We bring footfall to the High Street and online presence to Tenterden, the local area, and best of all your business.
What does a paid featured listing include
As a full member of My Tenterden you have a featured listing on the website www.mytenterden.co.uk,
promotion via our social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube), & occasional mention in the email newsletter. It's fantastic promotion and advertising for your business, small or large.
As well as paid listings for businesses we offer free basic website entries for local Clubs, Societies and Community Groups. All local business members can support their favourite local club, society or group even more by nominating one local club to receive a featured listing. Business members can choose their nomination from www.mytenterden.co.uk/Directory/clubs-societies-groups-browse-170.aspx
or give us details of a local Club if we don't yet list it.
Why join My Tenterden
The My Tenterden website has gone from strength to strength over the last three years with more companies joining, more events listed and ever expanding social media
coverage. Download our Why Join leaflet here
. Email Sue today to join My Tenterden firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Joining My Tenterden
• Company listing on website
• Email Newsletter, subscribe here
OR read the latest newsletter here
• We advertise your business on social media
• Over 13,000 followers on Tenterden Twitter
• Over 7,000 followers on Tenterden Facebook
• Website visited by 15,000 people per month
• Listing on app downloaded by hundreds of people
• Advertise your events for FREE
• Support the Community
Featured One Year Listing, only £100/year
• 10 photos
• Content editable by user
• Coupon making facility for special offers
• Map showing location
• Link to your website
• 1 video embedded link
• Featured placement
• Free event listings
This could be the best £100 your business spends this year! We also offer great rates for companies with a variety of specialities and FREE community listings.
My Tenterden App
The app is a fabulous resource for Tenterden. By joining My Tenterden you are helping to support the local community – the website funds the community listings. You can download the My Tenterden app from the App Store
or Google Play
How do I sign up
- Register on this website if you haven't already done so
- Login (top right on desktop & many tablets, and in the menu bar on a phone, but this does vary with size of computer/laptop & with machine to machine)
- Select your package and list your business (if your business is already listed and you want to upgrade let us know) if you are not logged in you will be diverted to the login page. Most businesses will choose the £100/year package option
- For pricing please see here - you can pay by credit/debit card or by BACS/online (please ask for an invoice)
- We give free basic entries for non business charities and community groups in Tenterden
- Please contact us if you need help
- We offer special rates for brand new businesses, for people trialing a business idea, and for charities & community groups who want more exposure - please ask. 50% reduction for first year in some instances.
- If you just have an event only you want promoted and don't want any other package, please register/login then see here
An upward trend for the website which typically peaks at Christmas