Great Italian food. Sunday lunch Tel: 01580 388182. Online booking now available.
Grazie mille, Ana, Salvo & the Team
Montalbano is a family run restaurant born from our family’s passion and tradition for great food served in great company. The menu is a mix of regional Italian dishes with touches of the very southern part of Italy: Sicily. We aim to bring the warmth of the south of Italy and delight you with great traditional homemade flavours.
- Authentic Italian Cuisine
- Set lunches
- A la Carte
- Live Music Nights including tribute acts such as Elton John, Adele, Michael Buble, Abba, Motown Sisters; also regular evenings with Salvatore de Concilis pianist-composer- singer-songwriter originating from Naples, Italy; Nicky Red with a collection of the best West End Musical classics or special occasion events; Paul Cantara - The Legends Show (Paul performs hits by Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Robbie Williams, Ricky Martin and Freddie Mercury) https://www.mytenterden.co.uk/events/live-music-at-montalbano-listing-479-70578.aspx
- Themed Food Evenings and Special Event Nights including Flambe Nights (Salvatore flambés fillet steak stroganoff and crepe suzette at your table); Serata di Sapori (an evening of flavours, a sharing style menu inspired by traditional Italian dishes); Sapori di Mare (Flavours of the Sea ~ Fish and seafood specialities evening)
- Sunday Roasts, delicious traditional Sunday roasts
- Fine wines and cocktails
- Our very own ice cream/homemade Italian gelato. Our ice cream cart is available to hire for parties, weddings & other events, gelato packs to takeaway
- Gift vouchers are available to purchase online on the Monatalbano website www.montalbanorestaurant.co.uk or in the Restaurant. Gift vouchers can be redeemed at both Bottega and Montalbano Restaurant
See Montalbano Italian Restaurant events here