Recreation Ground Road Car Park (east side only)
Free Parking for Ivy Court Surgery & East Cross Clinic Visitors
Subject to the conditions listed below, visitors to the Surgery or Clinic may park free of charge in Recreation Ground Road car park.
1. All bays in the car park may be used free of charge, for up to a maximum of one hour, when the driver or passenger is attending an appointment at the Surgery or Clinic.
2. All visitors must obtain a free ticket from the ticket machine and display the ticket their vehicle so that it can be clearly seen from outside. Failure to display a parking ticket may result in the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice.
3. Vehicles may park for the duration of the appointments only.
4. Vehicles may park whilst prescriptions are collected from the Surgery Pharmacy.
5. Free parking is only permitted when the Surgery or Clinic are open.
6. All vehicles must be parked in accordance with parking regulations. Failure to do so may result in the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice.
Ashford Borough Council