Paul is an experienced Cycle Coach, who helps his clients work on their fitness so they can ride faster, improve their skills and confidence or he can simply organise and lead a ride so you don't have to worry about anything other than turning up!
By getting to know you as an athlete (or aspiring athlete!) we will work together to help you meet your cycling goals. We’ll make every effort to learn about you, your commitments, experience and goals to ensure you get the most out of your training.
One-to-one Or Group Coaching
Via an initial free consultation either by email, phone or in person we’ll find out what is important to you and between us we’ll agree how best we can work together.
Here are some examples of how we can help you:
- Personalised training plans
- Regular reviews and data analysis
- Telephone, email or face-to-face meetings
- Nutritional advice, both on and off the bike, including weight loss expertise
- Core, strength and flexibility training
- Riding together to improve confidence and awareness
- Improve your skills such as cornering, sprinting, climbing, descending
- Advice on what to do on the ‘big day’ e,g, race tactics or fuelling a big sportive like L’Etape
We like to offer coaching services to pairs and small groups as well as on a one-to-one basis so just tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll tailor a package just for you.
Cycle coach in Tenterden