A two bedroom pretty terraced self catering cottage in a quiet lane in the centre of Tenterden. Two bedrooms, sleeps 5 – two doubles and a fold up guest bed.
This nineteenth century property has been sympathetically restored by its owner to provide all the amenities a visitor requires:
- Fantastic comfortable beds with beautiful luxury linen (hand ironed)
- Modern fitted kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine
- Full complement of cooking equipment
- Beautiful lounge with stocked wood fire, perfect for winter
- Separate Dining Room
- Stunning shower room
- Cable television
- Patio Garden with table and chairs
This cottage is located in the heart of Tenterden. This beautiful town has a lovely bustling High Street, shops pubs and restaurants are all within a short walk. Within a short drive are castles (Bodiam and Leeds) gardens (Hole Park, Sissinghurst) wineries (Chapel Down and Biddenden) National Trust – Small Hythe Place and the beaches of Camber and Winchelsea.