Tenterden Lions Club Christmas Float programme 2017
Father Christmas will be visiting Tenterden and the surrounding villages on the following dates between 5.30-8.30pm:
- Fri 24th 4-8pm, Sat 25th November 10am-6pm.
Tenterden Christmas Market (Outside Webbs)
- Mon 4th December, 5.30pm to 8.30pm. Stopping at various points.
Biddenden – Around the village only
- Tues 5th December, 5.30pm to 8.30pm. Stopping at various points.
Tenterden Central – Turners Avenue, – Eastwell Meadows, Oaks Rd, – Golden Sq, Danemore
- Thurs 7th December, 5.30pm-8pm – Stopping at various points.
Henley Fields & St Michaels. Wayside Avenue, Swain Road, Heather Drive, Glenwood, Grange Road, Grange Crescent, Marshall’s Land, Orchard Road, Shoreham Lane, Henley Fields and Meadows, Col Stephens Way, Chalk Av, Leslie Crescent, Boresisle, Crown Pub, Jarvis Pl, Ashford Rd (part), Wayside
- Fri 8th December, 5.30pm to 8.30pm. Stopping at various points.
High Halden – Hookstead Green, Millfield, Hopes Grove, Tilden Close, Little Robhurst, Woodgates Close, Greenside.
Bethersden – School Rd, Lovelace Court, Orchard Field, Chester Ave, Forgefield, The George Pub, Mill Road, Millfield Place, Village Hall, The Dene.
- Mon 11th December– 5.30pm to 8.30pm – Stopping at various points.
Rolvenden & Rolvenden Layne – Maythem Road, Gybbons Road, Moneypenny, Glebe Field, Village Hall, Sparkeswood Avenue, High Street, Village Hall.
- Tues 12th December – 5.30pm to 8.30pm. Stopping at various points.
Tenterden – Shrubcote, Southgate Rd, Kilnfield, Abbots Way, Priory Way, Tilden Gill, Collison Pl, William Judge Cl, Limes Cl, Appledore Rd (part).
- Wed 13th December – 5.30pm to 8.30pm. Stopping at various points.
Tenterden East – Homewood Rd, Goldsmith Ct, Admirals Wk, Vineys Gdns, Knockwood Rd, Chestnut Close, Summer Close, Woodchurch Road, Eastgate Rd, Martins Cl, Mount Pl, Beacon Oak Rd, Craythorne, Beacon Walk, East Weald Drive, Adams Close, Ingleden Park Road, Wealden Avenue, Ox Lane, Springfield Avenue, Barnfield, Swain Road.
- Thur 14th December, 5.30pm to 8pm – Stopping at various points.
Wittersham & Stone – Village Hall, Forge Meads, Jubilee Fields, Woodlands View, Swan Cottages, Swan Public House, Swan Street, Lloyds Green, Coombe Lands, The Meadows, Crown Car Park Stone-in-Oxney.
- Fri 15th & 16th December – 10am to 6pm.
Tenterden – Outside Tescos
- Mon 18th December – 5.30pm to 8pm
- Tues 19th December – 5.30pm to 8pm
Woodchurch – Bonny Cravat, Millview, Cherry Orchard, Six Bells Caravan Park, Front Road, Kirkwood Ave, Appledore Road, Bridge Cl, Battle Est, Lower Road.
It may not be possible to visit each house, but our float will be stopping at safe points regularly during the evening. In small or congested roads where it may not be possible for the float to access, it would be appreciated if you could bring your children, when you hear the music, and gather at the entrance to see Father Christmas.
Please come and see us. We welcome your donations which will be used for local good causes.
Tenterden Lions Club Charitable Trust Fund is a Registered Charity No. 1056241.
Download the Christmas Float programme here