Plant Fair Roadshow
Sunday 11th February 11am – 3pm
Hole Park, Rolvenden
Glorious plant filled days! Our 'Plant Doctor' will be offering free consultations to diagnose your ailments and provide prescriptions for a beautiful garden!
Hole Park is normally closed in February so this is an exclusive chance to admire these wonderful gardens in all their winter glory. From formal gardens to woodland walks there is plenty to enjoy. Specialist nurseries will offer a good range of unusual snowdrops, alpines, hellebores, fruit trees and choice shrubs.
Specialist nurseries offering Snowdrops and other spring plants and shrubs. Explore the lovely garden of Hole Park in early spring.
The list of nurseries attending our Hole Park are as follows:-
- Charleshurst Farm Nursery, W. Sussex
- Chris Cooke Plants, Gloucester
- Copton Ash, Faversham, Kent
- Edulis Nursery, Reading
- Johnson’s Sweet Peas, Borden Kent
- Kevin Hughes Plants, Wilts
- Plantbase, Wadhurst E. Sussex
- Sussex Fruit Trees, Heathfield, E. Sussex
- Hardy Plant Society- Kent Group
... and of course our PFR Plant Dr, Quentin Stark, who is also Hole Park’s Head Gardener